Celebrate your student’s birthday or 1/2 birthday by donating a book to the Cedar Wood Library in your student’s name! Deadline to sign your student up is the last Friday in April!
Simply make a $15 donation (the average price of a hardback book), and the PTA will do the shopping for you! *There is a small convenience fee to order online.
What does it mean to donate a birthday book?
- You are donating to the Cedar Wood PTA, and they purchase a book for the Cedar Wood Library.
- A label with your child’s name will be placed inside the front cover of the book honoring their birthday donation.
- During your student’s birthday (or 1/2 birthday) month, they will get to be the first student to check-out the book!
- Their name will be added to the Birthday Club Poster in the library.
- They will also receive a customized bookmark with the title of the book purchased.
- When your student returns the book, they will get to pick the next student in class to check-out the book.
During your student’s birthday month, Mr. Smith, our awesome Librarian, will do a special presentation in their library class to thank them in person and deliver the new book.
What a rewarding way to celebrate! The book will be enjoyed by students in the Cedar Wood library for years to come.
Birthday Club letters will go home the month of your child’s birthday or half birthday.
Thank you for supporting the Cedar Wood PTA & library in such a special way! Cedar Wood PTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Talk to a tax professional for details.