Making Birthdays & 1/2 Birthdays special!
Celebrate your child’s birthday by donating a book to the Cedar Wood Library in his/her name. Simply make a $15.00 donation to the Cedar Wood PTA, and Mr. Smith will do the shopping for you. This year, you will have a choice of choosing a print book or a digital eBook.
- Print Book: Your child’s name will be placed inside the front cover of the print book honoring his/her birthday donation.
- Digital eBook: A thank you to your child’s name listed under the details of the book. The book will be listed along with other birthday club books in a special collection on Destiny Discover.
- Mr. Smith will also make a special visit to your child’s Zoom classroom to thank him/her in person and introduce the new book, since your child will be the first student to check-out this Birthday Club book.
- If you select a print book, you will be able to pick it up at school or Mr. Smith may give the option of special delivery to your home.
- If you select a digital eBook, then it will be added to our digital eBook catalog.
What a rewarding way to celebrate! The book will be enjoyed in the Cedar Wood library for years to come.
Birthday Club letters will go home the month of your child’s birthday or half birthday. Here is the Birthday Club Letter if you would like a PDF copy of the letter you can print off at home. Special thanks to our amazing librarian Mr. Smith!