How do I join online?
To save you time and give you access to your own purchase history, we encourage online submission for memberships and other PTA offerings. Simply join PTA and pay for programs online* using our ONE-STOP shopping and sign up site. If you need any assistance, please contact President@CedarWoodPTA.org.
*There is a small convenience fee to pay online. If you prefer to pay with cash/check print our forms below. Extra forms will be available at the Meet the Teacher event and in the office.
Prefer to pay with cash/check? No problem, print out paper forms below!
As an alternative to joining online, you can fill out our one-stop payment form, click on the desired links below to print them out or pick up a packet from school. Be sure to make your check or money order out to Cedar Wood PTA. Here’s our address: Cedar Wood Elementary, 3414 168th ST SE, Bothell, WA 98012.
- PTA Meeting Schedule
- Yearbook (Supplies are limited ORDER TODAY!) Click here for information on how to submit candid photos
- Birthday Book Club
- Running Club Waiver/Order Form (Shirts & Sweatshirts Purchases Due September 30th)
- One-Stop Membership Payment Form (This is all the payments/waivers rolled into 1 form!)
- Friendship Directory Waiver (Due October 14th)
- Yearbook Cover contest (Open to 5th graders, submission deadline October 28th)
- Staff PTA Membership Form
Cedar Wood Spirit Wear!
NEW Design and NEW clothing options!! Order your Cedar Wood Spirit Wear HERE!
No order deadlines. Orders will be delivered straight to your door all year long.
Why should I join?
Our PTA is strongest when all our families are represented. If you are already a member, THANK YOU! If you haven’t yet joined, click here. New members will discover what returning members already know, in that the PTA is an essential part of your child’s experience while attending Cedar Wood. We welcome all Cedar Wood PTA families at our events and meetings, but memberships help increase our ability to advocate for our school and our students.
Did you know Cedar Wood PTA offers “FREE To You” Memberships? Due to generous donations from our members, we are able to offer PTA memberships to anyone interested in joining the Cedar Wood PTA! Click Here to join online or email Membership@CedarWoodPTA.org
“Alone, we can do so little. Together we can do so much.”
By joining the PTA you will gain the opportunity to meet and stay connected with our school’s community and all that goes on in it! You can show your children that you believe in their school and their education. You will have opportunities to have your voice heard and to vote for our children, and other children’s education issues state wide.
Please note that any person can become a PTA member. Although we love our volunteers, your PTA membership does not require that you volunteer or attend meetings. Plus you can sign up anytime during the school year.
The PTA is vital to your child’s school experience whether it is online or in person. Our PTA supports our Cedar Wood families, school staff and teachers by providing supplies, programs, assemblies and events that augment inadequate state education budgets.
What are the membership benefits?
- Ability to vote on important PTA matters
- Make a real difference in the lives of our students, staff and the community
- Discounts available from the Washington State PTA & National PTA
- Discounts from several local businesses that support our PTA
Your PTA membership includes discounts from many local and national retailers including Fed Ex, Office Depot, Angel of the Winds Arena – Everett, LEGO Bags, Budget Rent-A-Car, and many more!
- Skinny D’s Yogurt, Mill Creek
- 20% off with membership card, may not be combined with other offers
- Mathnasium, Mill Creek
- $100 off assessment
- 10% off enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year
- Creative Hands Art Studio, Bothell
- 10% off art classes and birthday parties
- Discount may be used towards both in-studio & virtual classes
- UCMAS Mental Math Program
- 50% off registration kit (kit price is about $50)
- Garlic Jim’s
- 10% off with membership card, may not be combined with other offers
- Code Ninjas
- No registration fee
- First month for $249, mention your Cedar Wood PTA membership and we’ll donate $50 to Cedar Wood’s PTA!
- Click here to schedule a free game building session
For many of the benefits, you will need the username and password for 2022-2023 members found in the welcome email to which your PTA membership card was attached. If you need that information again, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Much Does it Cost?
Please note that ANYONE can become a PTA member. Although we love our volunteers, your PTA membership does not require that you volunteer or attend meetings. Plus you can JOIN PTA anytime.
“Free To You” Memberships
We don’t want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to join PTA. We offer FREE To You memberships to anyone interested in joining Cedar Wood Elementary’s PTA. Click Here to fill out our online form or email Membership@CedarWoodPTA.org to take advantage of this wonderful program!
Annual membership fees:
- Single Membership ($12)
- Dual Membership ($20)
- Cedar Wood Staff Single Membership ($10)
- Cedar Wood Staff Dual Membership ($18)
Extracurricular optional activity fees:
- Birthday Book Club ($15)
- Running Club Gear (Shirt $15, Sweatshirt $30) Orders Due by September 23, 2022
- Yearbooks ($15/book) before October 29, 2022, $20/book afterwards
What does the PTA do for Cedar Wood?
The mission of Cedar Wood’s PTA is to help students realize their full potential. Through organizing volunteer and financial support for school programs and activities our PTA can enhance the educational opportunities of Cedar Wood’s students, families, staff and community. Cedar Wood PTA is an advocate for all students attending Cedar Wood Elementary and Everett Public Schools. Our volunteers work closely with teachers, staff members and administrators to figure out how the PTA can help. No matter what service is being provided by our PTA, the ultimate goal is to help our children thrive.back to top