How do I join online?
We are encouraging online submission for memberships and other PTA offerings this year due to the current health pandemic. Simply join online using our ONE-STOP shopping and sign up site. If you need any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I join by mail?
As an alternative to joining online, you can fill out our one-stop membership form, click on the desired links below, and either drop them off at our school or mail it. Be sure to make your check or money order out to Cedar Wood PTA. Here’s our address: Cedar Wood Elementary 3414 168th ST SE Bothell, WA 98012.
- One-Stop Membership Payment Form
- Staff PTA Join Form
- Friendship Directory Waiver (Due October 16th)
- Birthday Book Club Information
- Running Club Information (Shirts/Sweatshirts/Gear Purchases Due September 25th)
- Spirit Wear (Purchases Due September 25th)
Why should I join?
Our PTA is strongest when all our families are represented. If you are already a member, THANK YOU! If you haven’t yet joined, please do. New members will discover what returning members already know, in that the PTA is an essential part of your child’s experience while attending Cedar Wood. We welcome all Cedar Wood PTA families at our events and meetings, but memberships help increase our ability to advocate for our school and our students.
“Alone, we can do so little. Together we can do so much.”
By joining the PTA you will gain the opportunity to meet and stay connected with our school’s community and all that goes on in it! You can show your children that you believe in their school and their education. You will have opportunities to have your voice heard and to vote for our children, and other children’s education issues state wide.
Please note that any person can become a PTA member. Although we love our volunteers, your PTA membership does not require that you volunteer or attend meetings. Plus you can sign up anytime during the school year.
The PTA is vital to your child’s school experience whether it is online or in person. Our PTA supports our Cedar Wood families, school staff and teachers by providing supplies, programs, assemblies and events that augment inadequate state education budgets.
What are the membership benefits?
- Ability to vote on important PTA matters
- Discounts available from the Washington State PTA & National PTA
- Discounts from several local businesses that support our PTA
Your PTA membership includes discounts from many local and national retailers including Fed Ex, Office Depot, Angel of the Winds Arena – Everett, LEGO Bags, Budget Rent-A-Car, and many more!
- Skinny D’s Yogurt, Mill Creek
- 20% off with membership card, may not be combined with other offers
- Mathnasium, Mill Creek
- $100 off assessment
- 10% off enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year
- Creative Hands Art Studio, Bothell
- 15% off discount off art & pottery classes
- Discount may be used towards both in-studio & virtual classes
- UCMAS Mental Math Program
- 50% off registration kit (kit price is about $50)
- Weiher Creative
- Free 30-minute review and brainstorm of your current branding and marketing materials
- Garlic Jim’s
- 10% off with membership card, may not be combined with other offers
- Code Ninjas
- Register for FREE and receive your first month for only $99
- Click here to schedule a free game building session
For many of the benefits, you will need the username and password for 2020-2021 members found in the welcome email to which your PTA membership card was attached. If you need that information again, please contact our email@example.com.
How Much Does it Cost?
Please note that ANYONE can become a PTA member. Although we love our volunteers, your PTA membership does not require that you volunteer or attend meetings. Plus you can JOIN PTA anytime.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to join PTA. If you are experiencing a financial hardship, we offer completely confidential Scholarship Memberships. Email us at Membership@CedarWoodPTA.org to take advantage of this wonderful program!
Annual membership fees:
- Single Membership ($12)
- Dual Membership ($20)
- Cedar Wood Staff Single Membership ($10)
- Cedar Wood Staff Dual Membership ($18)
- Donation to Scholarship Membership Fund ($12 or $20)
Extracurricular optional activity fees:
- Birthday Book Club ($15)
- Running Club Gear (Shirt $15, Sweatshirt $25, Pedometer $3, Fitness Kit $25) Orders Due by September 25th, 2020
- Friendship Directory ($3 suggested donation)
What does the PTA do for Cedar Wood?
The mission of Cedar Wood’s PTA is to help students realize their full potential. Through organizing volunteer and financial support for school programs and activities our PTA can enhance the educational opportunities of Cedar Wood’s students, families, staff and community. Cedar Wood PTA is an advocate for all students attending Cedar Wood Elementary and Everett Public Schools. Our volunteers work closely with teachers, staff members and administrators to figure out how the PTA can help. No matter what service is being provided by our PTA, the ultimate goal is to help our children thrive.back to top