Your shopping can support school success!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.
One of the ways in which we do this is through our Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Fred Meyer and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Fred Meyer Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Fred Meyer Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for Cedar Wood Elementary here.
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Fred Meyer donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Fred Meyer Community Rewards organizations.
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education are on many products you already buy! Each Box top you collect and turn in earns money for Cedar Wood PTA! We receive 10¢ per Box top—it does not sound like a lot but these sure add up fast! There are a few ways to help support this program!
Purchase items with the BoxTop$ tag & scan the receipt within 14 days!
Download the Box Tops Bonus App for your iPhone or Android!
- NO MORE CLIPPING! Simply download the BoxTop$ app to your mobile device and create or sign into your account. Or visit their website: boxtops4education.com
- Choose to support Cedar Wood Elementary School.
- Start scanning your receipts! (You’ll have 14 days from the date of purchase to scan.)
- Find Box Tops on hundreds of products – Click Here for a list
Look for Bonus Box Tops!
- Register with Box Tops for Education. Cedar Wood gets Bonus Box Tops when you sign up and the site provides you access to a variety of coupons and special offers from a variety of retailers! Click Here to register and Select Cedar Wood Elementary School PTA
- Bonus Box Tops if your friends sign up with your link!
- Check coupons and products for bonus Box Tops. Keep an eye out for bonus Box Top Opportunities
- Check coupons that you get with receipts at the grocery store for codes for bonus Box Tops
- Check products for bonus Box Tops or codes to redeem to earn bonus Box Tops
- Check offers from Retailers for Bonus Box Tops. Costco occasionally has offers to redeem additional Box Tops.
Shopping with our Community Partners is easy too!
Smith Brothers Milk Fund Program
Cedar Wood PTA is partnering with Smith Brothers Farms. Sign up for grocery home delivery using our code CedarWoodPTA to receive $15 in free groceries, and Smith Brothers Farms will donate $50 to Cedar Wood Elementary School PTA. Donations accumulate with each new customer and fund local education, youth programs, and extra-curricular activities in our community. Support our kids and enjoy Smith Brothers’ fresh dairy, almond or oat milk, local fruit and vegetables, proteins, bread and bakery items—delivered conveniently to your front porch! Download the 2023 flyer.
Stay up to date on all things PTA every week with the Sea Wolf Weekly—delivered straight into your inbox.