ALL students participating in Running Club must fill out a waiver, even if parents choose to stay. Purchasing Running Club gear is OPTIONAL! Deadline to order gear is Friday, September 29, 2023. *There is a small convenience fee to order online.
Want to save your ink? Paper forms are available in the main office.
Available for purchase, Child & Adult sizes available:
Dry T-shirt + Long-Sleeve T-shirt: Yellow
This year’s Theme is: To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. – Steve Prefontaine
Dear Sea Wolves Families,
Welcome back to school! Running club is FREE and open to grades 1-5, purchasing gear is optional.
Important Running Club info:
- Running club is held Fridays, 8am rain or shine. Students should bring a change of clothing (including socks and shoes) on rainy days. *Running Club may be canceled due to holidays or dangerous weather conditions.
- This is a PTA event and any inhalers, medications, etc, that are kept at school are not available during running club. If you are concerned about a potential medical issue for your child, please attend Running Club with them. The PTA will provide a first aid kit.
- We meet in the gym first.
- Each child will receive a shoestring necklace & a charm for every 5 miles they run.
- Parents are welcome to come and watch.
- Races are held the last Friday of the month.
Staggered Start Schedule:
- September 22: 3rd-5th grades only
- September 29: 1st-5th grades
- No Kindergartners
**Every student must complete a waiver form in order to participate in Running Club, even if parents plan on staying.
Looking forward to a great year, Sea Wolf Striders!
back to top